Expo 2020 Dubai - A Complete Guide
Posted On: 19-11-2021
The Dubai Expo event in 2021 is now rocking, which was postponed in expo 2020 due to COVID-19. It started on 1st October 2021 and lasts till 31st March 2022. Where stunning innovations from different parts of the globe are showcased. However, it comes with various events under mobility and sustainability for the guest. Where the opening ceremony took place on Thursday, 30th September. But the doors were opened officially on 1st October. Just Like the desert safari Dubai, this event has captured all the limelight.
But on the other hand, to ensure public safety from COVID, the government has imposed strict rules and regulations. As the vaccination has successfully arrived and things are coming back on track. This is mandatory that only vaccinated visitors are allowed to enter the event. You might be wondering, millions of people are visiting for this event from 192 iconic countries. Where the event access is granted from top-class metro line, Dubai International Airport and City’s well-planned.
What you can Expect in Expo 2021 Dubai?
It is now a centre of attention to the discussion and search around the globe. Many international visitors are wanted to know the Dubai Expo 2020 location. It is held at Dubai South near Al Maktoum International Airport. Where one main entrance is 20 min drive from the Marina Dubai area. Here we will discuss the latest news are received and will share everything you need to know.
What is Expo 2020 Dubai?
A world Expo hosted in the golden city of the United Arab Emirates is best known for "Expo 2020 Dubai". Two things are made through opportunity, sustainability and mobility. One is "creating the future" and the second one is Connecting minds from worldwide".
People are also facilitated by the Expo 2020 Dubai jobs. Where they contribute in the event to find their role, advance their career with a rewarding and challenging experience. Expo Dubai is a fantastic event to showcase human’s achievement and brilliance. 30,000 candidates are giving their best through their skills-enriching experience.
On the other hand, the Dubai Expo logo is influenced by an old 40,000-year gold ring. The ring was found at the archaeological site of Saroug Al Hadeed. However, the logo showcases the theme of "Creating future & Connecting Mind".
Biggest Dubai Expo 2020 Projects:
- School students in the United Arab Emirates will perform at the same venue along with the stage shows, concerts, street festivals, musical events and parades.
- An innovative experience at the UK Pavilion can be enjoyed by adding their voices. However, this UK Pavilion is influenced by Stephen Hawking and crafted by Es Devlin Studio.
- Health innovations are being showcased with the Medical supplies delivery for remote localities, world best practices and humanitarian drone corridors.
- An artwork housed in shipping containers is being viewed, influenced by the International Reggae Poster Contest in Jamaica.
- All participants will get to enjoy the world best food in Dubai city, Which covers almost every cuisine from Asian to Italian.
- A unique dining experience with Robots will be provided by the Talabat Kitchen.
- The mind-blowing architectural landmarks with the world’s biggest 360-degree projection surface are viewed to the visitors. Which is above Platinum structures & futuristic LED Gold covering 200.000 sqm and 90 different pavilions.
- The visitor will get enjoy the major draw view of the falcon-shaped UAE Pavilion.
- A visitor will also get to experience the arch-themed dome “Belgium Pavilion” crafted by Vincent Callebaut and Assar Architects.
- Hammer House will offer the mesmerizing view of 300 seater district stage with a waterfall and a coral reef. Where you will get an experience of the rain forest, an Arabian desert and a miniature world.
- The world’s biggest passenger lift at the Mobility District is designed especially for 160 persons.
- Onboard, you will be cherished with some entertaining activities. Such as flash mobs, a fabulous show of creatures, pop-up theatres etc.
- In the 6 months of the Expo, there are 10 theme weeks. Where different cultural, social perspectives, economic and environmental humidity faces will be celebrated.
- The future of mainstream commercial aviation will be showcased at Emirates Pavilion, which might be built-in 2071.
- Visitors will also get to admire art and cultural activities like workshops, installation and a few more shows.
- The Al Wasl Opera with the best global talents is now the best choice at being performed to provide the best delight full experience.
Dubai Expo 2021 Ticket Price:
The recent Ticket price of the Dubai Expo is 95 AED. As there is a worldwide positive impact for the opening in the golden city of the UAE. Where on the other hand organizing committee strongly claims that this event will host and attract millions of people this year. Where there is also the availability of the VIP passes with a price tag of 10,000 AED. Which comes with a guest a special lounge, valet parking, discount coupons and many other benefits in just 1750 AED for business executives, entrepreneurs and celebs.
Dubai Expo 2021 Updated Details:
- Its master plan is designed by an American company “HOK” surrounded by the Opportunity, Sustainability & Mobility districts and revolves around the Al Wasl Central Plaza.
- There are 4 themes, 82 projects and 16 programs are set off with the event.
- At Expo 2020, the biggest solar power project will also be introduced.
- The Expo mascots are Rashid, Opti, Terra, Latifa, Salama and Alif. Where Rashid and Latifa are the 9 and 8 years old siblings. Opti, Terra and Alif are the guardian mascots for the Opportunity, Sustainability & Mobility districts. Meanwhile, Salama is introduced as a Ghaf Tree.
- The Official Premier Digital Network Partner is Cisco, Premier Global Trade Partner is DP World, Digital Services Premier Partner is Accenture and the official event’s broadcaster is CNN.
- The partners are Dulsco for the collaboration will organize nationwide bus tours, a beauty partner L’Oreal, which will be holding multiple beauty shows, salons galore and pop-up studios.
- Aladdin City, Dubai Water Canal Project, Dubai Frame, Museum of the Future, Deira Islands and Jewel of the Creek are included as the Key projects of the event.
So, the biggest global event with contemporary times, go get the tickets and enjoy the real pleasure.